Platform Development · N/A, New York
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Front-End Developer to join a smart and collaborative team of technologists with a passion to change the way enterprises utilize AI to transform themselves. This is a very exciting time in diwo’s growth, and we are seeking individuals to help the company expand and scale while evolving their own craft.
The Front-End Developer will work closely with our UX/UI designers and backend developers, using cutting-edge software technologies to help build, optimize, and/ or maintain our platform.
- diwo, LLC is seeking a Front-End Developer with at least 7-10 + years of overall experience to convert designed prototypes to live user experiences our customers would love
- Will have ownership of assigned software deliverables.
- Work with Project Managers to ensure requirements are understood, and that deliverables are within timelines, and meet defined quality standards.
- Work with the design team to help define UI requirements and constraints
- Work with the development team to help define system architecture and collaborate with engineering teams across an organization
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging.
- Will participate in peer review and sign-off of others work.
- Fine-tune system requirements based on load and performance.
- Work to thoroughly document process for future technical support
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in computer science, Information Technology (IT), or related field.
- Knowledge about cloud-based platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud (GC).
- Deep knowledge in working with Java and Scala based microservices
- Resourceful, proactive, innovative, and a clear and creative thinker
- Excited about rolling up the sleeves and diving into new problems and domains without hesitation
- Strong attention to detail, a positive attitude, and a team player
- Ability to operate within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Up to date on current technology paradigms and frameworks
Platform Development · N/A, New York See Post at Bamboo HR Job Description: This is a great opportunity for an experienced Front-End Developer to join... + 2021-01-15
Senior Data Scientist
Data Science · N/A, New York See Post at Bamboo HR Job Description: diwo® innovative Decision Intelligence platform is changing the way enterprises utilize AI... + 2021-01-15
Senior Scala Developer
Platform Development · N/A, New York See Post at Bamboo HR Job Description: diwo, LLC is seeking a Sr. Scala developer with at least 7... + 2021-01-15
Director – Sales Enablement
Marketing · N/A, New York See Post at Bamboo HR We are looking for an entrepreneurial, driven and accomplished Sales Enablement professional to join our... + 2021-01-15
To our community and diwo family: Our hearts are with everyone impacted by COVID-19 during these uncharted times. We are fortunate to have the entire... + 2020-04-14
Night Nation Run
Always making a difference! The diwo team had a blast running at the world’s first music festival that supports “Stand Up to Cancer (SU2C)” as... + 2019-07-27
Employee Referral Incentive
Loven Systems LLC employees have the opportunity to earn extra money and at the same time perform a valuable service to Loven Systems LLC through... + 2019-07-18
5K Color Run
What a great 5k Color Run! The diwo team proudly finished the race plastered in color from head to toe. The event promotes happiness, health,... + 2019-05-11
How does “building decision-making superpowers” sound as a job description?
As the AI arms race is becoming more heated, more organizations are looking to beef up their competitive advantage... + 2019-03-08
diwo’s Annual Holiday Bash
As the AI arms race is becoming more heated, more organizations are looking to beef up their competitive advantage... + 2018-12-19
Happy National Ugly Christmas Sweater Day!
The diwo team celebrated with a fun contest in the office. + 2018-12-08
Seems like everyone took this year’s Halloween party pretty seriously… + 2018-11-02
Honoured to be considered a leading Michigan Start-up.
Three Cedars Farm Outing
The team had a fun field trip to Three Cedars Farm including hayrides, corn mazes, cider & fresh doughnuts, and more! + 2018-10-12